We offer a range of customized, evidence-based seminars for your entire organization, from front-line workers through senior management. Topics covered include:
- Why sitting is the new smoking
- How to reduce claims costs, absenteeism, and staff turn-over
- Repetitive strain injury prevention & posture awareness and correction
- Incorporating movement as an integral part of your day, the 20 and 2 rule
- Ways to improve business metrics, employee engagement, and productivity
- The power of habit in the workplace
- How activity improves executive functioning
- Technology that can motivate your team members to move
- The impact of standing and walking meetings in the workplace
The Wow of Wellness "Let's Get Wellness Started"
This workshop covers the content from the management and employee workshops in more detail. It is recommended that a core group of employees have a larger foundation of knowledge to assist in gathering momentum for the core workshops described below. This workshop is 4 hours in length and has a maximum of 12 participants.
Management Workshop "Wellness That Works"
Management will be educated on the benefits of an effective wellness program in regards to health, productivity, decreased absenteeism, decreased claims and increased profit and revenue. This 2 hour workshop ignites passion in the leadership team for wellness in the workplace.
Employee Workshop "Movement That Matters"
Employees will learn why movement matters and every step counts. They will be ready to initiate active habits right away which will increase their productivity and improve their health. This 2 hour workshop is fun and interactive. Maximum 20 participants.
Team Champion "Keep on Moving"
Ensure that drop outs do not occur in your organization and that active initiatives are long term habits.
* Workshops are customized to meet the needs of your organization.